- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- May 2010
- February 2010
Discover enchanting new items in our Crown Shop. Browse Merle's tips to find out more about the special items that we have on offer for you: now's the time to get a Skyracer Pegasus (16% off), the Hoard of the Hydra Pack (12.5% off) and don't forget to get some great priced Additional Castle Space Elixir (33% off)! Have fun shopping, wizard!
Make-A-Wish: Allan’s Story
Together with KingsIsle, the Make-A-Wish Foundation* treated the young Wizard101 player Allan to an unforgettable day at the American developer’s studio: on 6th December Allan and his family travelled to Austin, Texas, where he met the Wizard101 team and had an exclusive tour of the studio. Allan talked to the story designers about the quests and stories in the game and learned how new characters are developed in the graphics department, starting from the raw concept drawing right through to the animated 3D model.
Allan also had a look around the sound studio, where he got to see various voice actors auditioning for a new role and even got to choose who got the part. Finally, KingsIsle had a very special surprise for Allan: in his honour, they incorporated a quest into the game with his Wizard101 character. So you might come across a courageous Fire Wizard in Khrysalis who goes by the name of Allan GhostDust and who embarked on a highly dangerous journey on your behalf.
Allan was thrilled with his visit to the Wizard101 studio and afterwards it was practically all he could talk about! Unfortunately, we also have some sad news: Allan passed away in January from his serious illness. Our thoughts are with his family and we’re happy that a part of Allan lives on in Wizard101.
The Make-A-Wish Foundation was founded in 1980 in the US and every year it makes the wishes of many seriously ill children come true. You can read more about Make-A-Wish here: http://www.make-a-wish.org.uk
Welcome to the second issue of the Ravenwood Bulletin! We received a lot of positive feedback from you about the first issue. You had lots of really great ideas about what we could report on and how we can improve the Bulletin. Thank you! Plenty of your suggestions will be incorporated into up-coming issues.
Your Wizard101 Team
Celebrate Parties: Myth
Listen up Myth Wizards! Your school is celebrating its biggest school party from the 24th to 31st March. Check out the Wizard101 forum and Facebook to find out what activities and events are planned.
And don’t forget to take a look in the Crown Shop, where many mythical offers await you in time for the party!
Plant a Flower Day
On 12th March we celebrate the Plant a Flower Day! To mark the occasion we’re inviting you to take part in our community activities and win seeds for your gardens. Find out more in the forum.
Enchanting offers for the Springtime Festival
After the long, unpleasant winter the first signs of spring are starting to show in Wizard City: Pat O’Gold will be in the shopping district from 14th March until 1st April where she will sell her exceptional Shamrock and Harp Wands. Don’t miss it! Our Crown Shop also has many new goods for sale following its spring clean! Come and take a look.
Really Cool: Day of Awesomeness
Who shows real style, who has the best gear? Find out! The 10th March is International Day of Awesomeness. All fashion-conscious student wizards are invited to gather in the Wizard City centre and show off their attire.
Make screenshots and vote on whose outfit is the best!
Oh, and psst, come a little closer: it’s a good opportunity to show off your newest Aquila outfits! But don’t tell anyone …
Off to the Seamstress! Do you dislike the look of your hat but appreciate its bonus? Then nab a few Crowns and visit Eloise Merryweather! She’ll stitch you something new from two pieces of clothing with the look of one and the values of the other. Handy, right? Oh, if you don’t know where to find Eloise, just take a look around the centre of Wizard City or keep a lookout for Prospector Zeke. Wherever he is, Eloise isn’t far away!
The Ice School is celebrating their big school fête from 29 January to 5 February – join in on the fun! You can find out all about which events we have in store for you in the Wizard101 forum. Don't forget to browse the Crown Shop: we've got new goods on offer, just in time for the fête! Check out our cool Keeper's Lore Pack!
• Do not give anyone your login data (= your email address & your password)!
• Do not add anyone that you do not know to your friends in Wizard101. Do not blindly trust players that are strangers and do not let them intimidate you.
• Never add anyone to your friends on Facebook, just because he or she claims to work for Wizard101. Wizard101 team members only use Facebook (if at all) for private use.
You can find out more information in the forum.
The O’Leary swindlers are amongst us and want to swipe your Wizard101 accounts! They steal your Crowns, delete your characters or just start playing with your account. In some cases we are able to give your account back to you, but it isn’t always possible! So be cautious and take the following advice to heart, so that your characters are safe:
• Do not give anyone your login data (= your email address and your password)!
• Do not add anyone that you do not know to your friends in Wizard101. Do not blindly trust players that are strangers and do not let them intimidate you. Events in which Wizard101 team members send out friendship requests to allow you to teleport to an event are always announced via a server message!
• Never add anyone to your friends on Facebook, just because he or she claims to work for Wizard101. Wizard101 team members only use Facebook (if at all) for private use. (You can find the official Facebook page for Wizard101.co.uk here.)
The most common tricks of the account nappers
They claim to need your login data …
• … to level up your character onto level X! –> Even if they do that, they will only be doing it for themselves – they will just keep your account afterwards.
• … to give you early access to the next game update! –> Not possible! Updates will be directly put onto the server and will then be available to all players.
• … to give you Crowns! –> People who want to give you Crowns only need your username and that’s all!
• … because you’re friends! –> Even if you are (online) friends, your friends do not need your personal data! Your account is for your eyes only.
• … because they belong to the Wizard101 Team and want to protect your account from unauthorised access! –> You can recognise Wizard101 team members from their ‘Support’ title, their high level and their Marleybone clothing. They will never ask you for your password, your email address or any other personal information. Important: those who don’t have ‘Support’ in their title are not part of the Wizard101 team! Regardless of what this person says or threatens: they have no influence on the game and cannot delete your character or ban you account!
We need your cooperation!
If you see anything suspicious in the game that may have something to do with account theft, please take a screenshot and let our support know. Thanks!
You can find out more information in the forum.
Your Sherlock Bones
Get Duelling Diego, Sorcery Stones or one of the other minigames for your castle and play in your own home. Tip: get the ‘Bundle of Fun‘ and purchase all eight minigames in one go. This makes playing all the more fun!